You work out, eat right and get plenty of sleep, (okay maybe you don't!) So why the fatigue, weight gain, headaches, serious mood swings, Fibromyalgia, immune disorders.. the list is as long as the Pacific Coast Hwy! Chances are you have not taken a shower on the inside for a very long time...
How can you tell if you need to take a shower on the inside? An in-depth look into your lifestyle can reveal wonders. From where you live to what you buy, your everyday choices often dictate your risk. A panel of experts came together to develop our quick-and-easy, 10-question quiz that can help you determine, based on these choices, where you fall within the different levels of toxicity-from nontoxic and on the right track to highly toxic and in need of some internal intervention.
You may be thinking, "Is being 'toxic' really an issue that needs my time and attention?" and "Isn't my body already built to eliminate what is doesn't need?" The answers may surprise you.
While it's true that your body comes equipped with a built-in cleansing system, that delicate orchestra of organs runs the risk of becoming overextended when bombarded with too many nasty substances. And, unfortunately, it's not too difficult to overload.
There are plenty of toxins on our planet that can infiltrate your system and leave you feeling sluggish and sore. In fact, they are all around us-from pesticides in food, to chemicals in cosmetics, to emissions from automobiles. Though we often take these toxins as a simple fact of life and don't give them much thought, these potent perpetrators can have a real adverse effect on our health and well-being.
"You are more toxic than they think," "Have you ever felt fatigued for no reason? Have you gone to the doctor without felling well, the doctor runs tests, and tells you nothing is wrong? Are you less alert and more irritable? Is your stress resistance low?" All of these point to the possibility of being taken over by toxins, along with other physical signs such as brittle hair and nails, unexplained weight gain, and abnormal body odor or bad breath.
Fun Simple 10-Question Quiz /Advanced One Below
1) You've been busily running errands and have worked up an incredible thirst. Do you...? a) Find the nearest vending machine for a fizzy fix of your favorite cola. b) Stop by the neighborhood deli for a freshly squeezed lemonade. c) Head straight home and grab a tall glass of filtrated or bottled water.
2) When you open your blinds in the morning, you can usually catch a clear view of... a) Tall buildings and traffic. The bustling city life is the life for you. b) Children playing in your quaint suburban cul de sac. ) The unspoiled beauty of nature, perhaps a serene lake or pristine mountain.
3) While shopping the weekend sales, you spot the perfect sweater for your high school reunion. The label reads "dry clean only." Do you...? a) Snap it up in a hurry. You visit your dry-cleaner on a weekly basis anyway. b) Buy it, but decide to wear it only on special occasions. c) Leave it on the rack.
4) The grumblings you hear from your stomach signal the time to start planning dinner. What will you do to curb your cravings? a) Grill up the ground beef you picked up at the grocery store along with a quick-to-fix can of creamed corn. b) Sear a butcher-bought steak and the vegetables you found at the farmer's market. c) Prepare a free-range chicken breast with a side salad of organic greens.
5) It's 5:45, your guests are expected at 6:00, and you've burned the appetizers. How do you hide the stench of charred cheese puffs? a) Spray the room with a scented deodorizer. b) Set out a big bowl of naturally made potpourri. c) Open the windows and let the fresh air sweep the smell outdoors.
6) If you were to compare your digestive system to your plumbing, would you say you were...? a) Severely clogged and in dire need of a good flushing. b) Occasionally blocked, but nothing that needs professional attention. c) Free-flowing and clear of muck.
7) During your first week on the job, you were thoroughly trained on how to... a) Safely handle the solvents or chemicals you'd be in contact with. b) Replace the toner in the office photocopier. c) Training? What training? You're a full-time parent and learn as you go.
8) You and your coworkers are planning a happy hour excursion for Friday night. Do you...? a) Suggest the name of a restaurant you know has an ample smoking section. You hate trekking outside every time you light up. b) Hope the group chooses a smoke-free area, but it won't hinder your fun if they don't. A little second-hand smoke doesn't bother you. c) Decline to join in when you find out that the restaurant doesn't ban smoking.
9) You're attending a special fundraising event Saturday night and you want to look your best. You call your beauty salon and schedule...? a) The works! Pedicure, manicure, and full foils. Heck, you may even call your dermatologist for a little Botox. b) A cut and some highlights. You don't go for color very often, but it's fun for special occasions. c) Just a trim and a simple blow-out.
10) Your kitchen floor has seen its better days. You head to your local home improvement store and order... a)The cheapest vinyl flooring they offer, complete with synthetic backing. b)Recycled rubber flooring made from used tires. c)All-natural and renewable cork flooring.
Give yourself 2 points for every (a) answer, 1 point for every (b) and 0 points for every (c). Combine your points into a grand total and find your toxicity level below.
0-6 pts. -- Nontoxic: You've brilliantly managed to avoid the hidden dangers that can cause toxins to take hold. Proceed on your path to pure living and learn how my monthly maintenance cleanse can keep you at peak energy, clarity and performance. Or Try my Lifestyle Laundry Detox Day, Parasite Cleanse or Mental Detox and Cleanse 7-13 pts. -- Potentially Toxic: While you're on the right track, there are some choices you can make to further decrease your toxicity and increase your vitality. Order the Gratitude Cleanse Now and discover new ways to cleanse your system and improve your toxic score. 14-20 pts. -- Highly Toxic: You're headed for a total toxic meltdown! Now is the time to start decreasing your exposure to toxins wherever and whenever you can. Order & Download The Gratitude Cleanse Now, and I guarantee you will feel and look better in 7days or less!
The Gratitude Cleanse, New Years Cleanse, Cleansing eBooks, Cleansing explained, Detoxing, Fasting tips, Loose Weight For Your Wedding, Cleansing and Fasting Explained, the best detox program and self test, cleansing quiz online, detoxing self test, quick start detoxing package, Gratitude and Cleansing, Clear up constipation, Cleansing tips, How do I cleanse, When do I cleanse, Cleansing and fasting advice, best way to cleanse the colon, lover detox cleanse advice